DX Cloud Overview
Instart DX Cloud, the industry’s first digital experience automation solution, provides a set of automated services that analyze, control, and optimize the website at the point of experience – the browser – to enable organizations to provide exceptional web experiences to their customers. Instart DX Cloud provides continuous user insights, context-aware controls, and AI-driven optimizations, to ensure the best performance, security, and profitability of a website without requiring brands to do manual programming or hire expensive consultants.
The DX Cloud portfolio includes:
- DX Cloud Web, which improves the speed and security of a website by providing personalized content and delivery optimizations as well as protection from sophisticated cyberattacks.
- DX Cloud Tags, which ensures integrity and protection of a company’s website by delivering control and visibility into the behavior of third-party tags from the website on any browser.
- DX Cloud Ads, which increases viewability and profitability of a website by analyzing and optimizing the visitor ad experience of a brand’s website on any browser.
DX Cloud can be broken down into the following main topics:
- DX Cloud Web: CDN (optimized global network)
The Instart infrastructure provides next-generation CDN capability, including global network distribution, global caching, network acceleration, backend server offload and traffic spike protection, platform APIs, security, and PCI Level 1 compliance.
- DX Cloud Web: Performance (content optimizations)
Instart provides innovative web performance features that accelerate web application delivery performance across all devices, including mobile devices connected via wireless networks
- DX Cloud Web: Security (site protection)
Instart provides additional protection from malicious attacks with multi-layered, end-to-end security.
- DX Cloud Tags (tag analytics and control)
Instart provides rich analytics on the performance characteristics of 3rd-party tags and provides a rule builder to orchestrate how they are loaded (defer loading until later, or prevent them running altogether), control their access to cookies and form fields, and send email alerts if they are begin loading more slowly than expected.
- DX Cloud Ads (ad blocker detection)
Ad Recovery uses the client-side Nanovisor to detect the presence of ad blockers. When an ad blocker is detected, the platform encrypts and delivers all the elements of the page so their URLs encrypted and obscured. This renders ad blockers ineffective, as they can no longer search for patterns which would indicate a resource is related to advertising. Ad Acceleration also uses the Nanovisor to apply HTML Streaming performance enhancements to ad content. The result is simply the experience that the web publisher intended to deliver to the end user, and typically increases ad revenue by 3-10%.
The Instart platform also provides RESTful APIs that allow you to interact with the platform. They allow you to do anything you can do with our customer portal web interface and more. Requests can be sent and responses received via any standard method in most common programming languages, with your favorite REST client, or from the command line using cURL.
The APIs are described in detail in the following documents:
- Cache Purge API Guide
- Property Configuration API Guide
- Delivery Stats API Guide
- Security Stats API Guide
- API Reference
- Network Lists API Guide