CDN and Delivery FAQ
Answers to questions about how our next-generation CDN, traffic delivery, caching, cache purge, and so on.
- How can you tell if traffic is flowing through the Instart platform?
- How long does Instart retain my web traffic data?
- How does the Instart platform affect Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
- How do I add a new property or domain to my account?
- Are cache purge requests rate limited?
- If using PREFIX_LITERAL in a cache purge request, does a path-only purge delete both HTTP and HTTPS cached objects?
- How does Instart handle case for HTTP headers?
- Can Instart use device information to customize handling of requests?
- Can Instart use geographical information to customize handling of requests?
- Does Instart offer a Cloud Origin service?
- Does Instart support HLS?
- How do I set up redirection between www and non-www domains?
- How does the Instart service react when we receive a reset session command?
- Is there a maximum file size for POST requests to upload files that flow through the service?
- Does Instart support TLS 1.3?